Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Favorite product of the moment

So I would marry the MAC Magenta Lip Pencil if I could.




Isn't she beautiful? Retailing at $15, I've been obsessed with this color. I don't think I've ever gone out wearing it without getting a compliment.

Typically when I wear this product, it will be the focus of my makeup look as the color is quite bold. I'll make sure my lips are in good condition and well-moisturized, and then outline and fill my lips in with this color. I will then reapply balm or dab a bit of gloss so that it's not too dry.

The color is long lasting, bold, and unique. It's such a beautiful pink-purple and it looks especially bluish in some lighting.

A lot of the time, I prefer wearing lip liners over lipstick just because lipstick can get so cake-y...it's more high maintenance. I feel that I have to check up on it and reapply way too much. With lipliners, they're fairly simple. But that's another story.

Anyway, just wanted to rave about this color. If you don't have a color like it, I suggest giving it a try!

Luwam

No comments:

Post a Comment